We believe the Republican appeal is rooted in the Party’s own rich history and current strengths. As Republicans, we must prove to the American people that our party is a flexible instrument for the governing of this great nation and for the realization of dignity at home and around the world.
The Jeffersonians are a Republican public policy advocacy organization representing all Americans through moderate, progressive policy formation that uphold traditional common sense Republican principles of:
- Limited but effective government;
- A free enterprise based economy;
- A strong, well-maintained, national defense;
- Social tolerance;
- Conservation of natural resources.
The Jeffersonians Objectives
The Jeffersonians will develop programs and undertake actions that will achieve:
- An expanded understanding within the Republican Party of innovative and constructive public policies, ideas and actions that:
- Strengthen the American family and protect the safety and future of our children;
- Promote and achieve an innovative and effective educational system;
- Improve and protect the health and safety of the American people and the natural environment in which we live;
- Advance participation in and development of a sound, growing economy;
- Ensure a strong, effective national defense.
- An effective capability within the Republican Party to engage the American people in a successful discussion about these policies and ideas.
- A reasoned, effective governance system at the local, state and federal levels that also foster a participatory political system.
- Increased capabilities within the Republican Party to develop, analyze, promote and implement such innovative and constructive policies.
Invalid XML: 410 Gone Gone The requested resource is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.